Eco-tourism and Wildlife Expeditions in the Sangha Tri-National Parks: Dzanga Sangha in the Central African Republic, Nouabale Ndoki in Congo and Lobeke in Cameroon.
The Difference with our Services:
We organise tours and also serve as service provider to outbound tour operators and FITs from other parts of the globe. To ensure maximum satisfaction to travelers and partners we have through the years built a strong reputation and network in this area of the globe where procedures are reputed to always be difficult. We can boast of being able to make a difference from other operators in the following:
- Airport: formalities in some sub Saharan African airports where tourism is not well developed can be very complicated at times with customs and immigration. With us you need not worry about this as we have over the years built a perfect working relationship with these officials and assist our incoming tourists with no strain right up to their hotel.
- Visas: we have authorization to issue invitation letters for the different countries in the sub region and where visitors arrive without entry visas, we assist them in limited time to obtain their visas at the port of entry be it for transit or to another country.
- Hotels: most tourists and other visitors at times complain about hotel services and complications with bookings. On our side, this problem is perfectly taken care of since we don’t only reserve and remain quite but conduct a constant follow-up to make sure everything stays in place. More so, we have secured exclusive partnerships with some of the most prestigious hotels in these countries thanks to our commitment in the sector. So you need not bother on the type of rooms or special services requested.
- Car Rentals: As some of our tours take us to very difficult terrain, our vehicles are all 4x4, be they jeeps, single or double cabin and will always take you to your destination no matter the season.
- Drivers: Our drivers have been professionally trained to work with tourists in respecting personal needs and industry norms. They also boast of a perfect mastery of all destinations we sell. We also emphasize on a strong code of conduct.
- Guides: Our tour guides are amongst the best in the country since they have the professional training and we ensure that they attend at least a re-fresher program every 12 months taking into consideration comments from tourists and other field problems encountered.
- Health: The well-being of the traveler is the most important aspect in each tour we operate. We strictly follow health and safety instructions from the beginning to the end of each trip.
- Languages: Our team has permanent staff that speak three different languages; English, French, German. Efforts are being made for training in Spanish and Portuguese. Where there are special communication needs for travelers, we do make-shift by hiring the services of temporal staff.
|Head Office||GRA Middle Farms||Branch Office-USA||Stockholm|
P. O. Box 12945
1167 Norton Ave NE
C/O Wilson, Narviksgatan 5